VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA / January 18, 2016 / MGX Minerals Inc. (“MGX” or the “Company”) (CSE: XMG / FKT: 1MG) announces results of its Annual General Meeting (the “Meeting”) held on January 14, 2016. 29.94% of all issued and outstanding shares of the Company were represented at the Meeting.
Resolutions proposed and approved at the Meeting included:
- The number of Directors was set to five;
- The five members elected to the Board of Directors included: Jared Lazerson, Michael Reimann, Andris Kikauka, Lyndon Patrick and H. David Read; and
- Adam Sung Kim Ltd. was re-appointed as auditor of the Company.
The Company also announces it has completed the following Shares-for-Debt Transactions:
- 50,000 shares issues pursuant to the Wonah Purchase Agreement;
- 550,000 shares issued at CA$0.15 to settle debt in the amount of CA$82,500; and
- 50,000 shares issued to a consultant.