MGX Minerals is a diversified resource company focused on creating shareholder value through the development of large-scale industrial mineral portfolios in specific commodities and jurisdictions that will fuel the new energy economy. The Company is uniquely positioned to pursue this strategy and controls significant interest in lithium, magnesium and silicon assets throughout North America.
1 The Right Strategy
- Recognize Opportunity: Identify commodities & jurisdictions where large-scale development opportunities exist
- Build Asset Portfolio: Aggressive acquisition to quickly build and enhance long-term portfolio value
- Implement Strategy: Engage industry experts to mitigate execution risk and rapidly increase time to market
2 The Right Value Proposition
- Industrial Minerals Focus: Diversified portfolios of lithium, magnesium and silicon assets
- Size & Scale: Regional control in majority of industrial mineral projects in the jurisdictions we operate
- Tier-One Jurisdictions: Operating in secure, resource-friendly regions of North America
- Near-Term Potential: Focused on assets that offer streamlined development timelines and low initial capital expenditures
- Strategic Partners: Partnerships that provide financing, engineering expertise and low-cost energy solutions
3 The Right Fundamentals
- Lithium is positioned as the most viable solution for battery storage- will impact everything from electric vehicles to consumer electronics to green energy sources.
- Magnesium Oxide (MgO) is a widely used industrial mineral. Primary uses for caustic calcined magnesia (CCM) are in fertilizer, animal feed, and water treatment while dead-burn magnesia (DBM) is used as refractory brick in high temperature operations such as steel production.
- Silicon is a semi-conductor with many traditional and advanced end uses including glass, computer chips and solar panels.