MGX Minerals is building North America's next magnesium oxide mine at Driftwood Creek. The Company has secured a 20-year Mining Lease, completed a 100-tonne bulk sample and recently announced a maiden N.I. 43-101 compliant mineral resource estimate.
- Established Mining District: Resides in the Driftwood mining district of SE British Columbia; 164 kilometers north of Cranbrook, B.C.
- Near-Term Production Profile: 20-year Mining Lease approved; N.I. 43-101 Mineral Resource Estimate & 100-tonne bulk sample completed
- Mining and Milling: Amenable to open-pit mining and established beneficiation methods
- Excellent Infrastructure: Access to rails, road, labor and electricity
- Exploration Potential: Mineralization traced over 2,000 meters to date; remains open along strike and at depth
N.I. 43-101 Compliant Mineral Resource Estimate
Driftwood Creek Project Timeline
Driftwood Path to Value
|Mine Preparation||Preliminary Economic Assessment||100-Tonne Bulk Sample
N.I. 43-101 Resource Estimate
|Permitting||Operating Permit Application||Mining Lease Application
Final Land Survey
Cautionary Statement: MGX Minerals is actively working on bringing Driftwood Creek into production. However, readers are cautioned that the Company has not completed a pre-feasibility or feasibility study which establishes mineral reserves with demonstrated economic and technical viability. Further, the Company cautions readers that any potential production may not be economically feasible and historically projects taken to production without establishing reserves through a feasibility study have a much higher risk of economic or technical failure.