MGX Minerals in building North America's next magnesium oxide mine at Driftwood Creek. The Company has secured a 20-year Mining Lease for the project and recently completed a 100-tonne bulk sample for metallurgical and resources estimate purposes.
- Established Mining District: Resides in the Driftwood mining district of SE British Columbia; 164 kilometers north of Cranbrook, B.C.
- Near-Term Production Profile: Mining lease approved; 100-tonne bulk sample completed
- Mining and Milling: Amenable to open-pit mining and established beneficiation methods
- Excellent Infrastructure: Access to rails, road, labor and electricity
- Exploration Potential: Mineralization traced over 2,000 meters to date; remains open along strike and at depth
Driftwood Creek Project Timeline
Driftwood Path to Value
|Mine Preparation||N.I. 43-101 Resource Estimate
Mine Plan Optimization
|100-Tonne Bulk Sample
Drill Programs (2)
|Permitting||Operating Permit Application
Construction Permit Application
|Mining Lease Application
Final Land Survey
Cautionary Statement: MGX Minerals is actively working on bringing Driftwood Creek into production. However, readers are cautioned that the Company has not completed a pre-feasibility or feasibility study which establishes mineral reserves with demonstrated economic and technical viability. Further, the Company cautions readers that any potential production may not be economically feasible and historically projects taken to production without establishing reserves through a feasibility study have a much higher risk of economic or technical failure.